Monday, January 24, 2011

Off to Florida Before A-100

So after rifling through stacks of paperwork and signing my life away, I mailed all the forms back to State today. Whew! Packout (just UAB, didn't need HHE) is scheduled for February 8 and I am excited to move to the Foggy Bottom area before training starts.

Before the FS craziness begins, I'm joining my parents, uncle and aunt on a 10-day trip to Florida. I've never been to FL outside of a cousin's wedding in Jacksonville so I'm excited to experience the sunshine state, especially after negative temperatures here in upstate NY.

Spending a few days in Tampa Bay, Florida
Spending 6 days in Orlando - Of course going to see Universal Studios
Of course throughout the vacation, I'll be studying my Arabic and speaking Bengali with the fam so I'm ready for the language tests coming my way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment