BAD (Bangladeshi-American Diplomat). Feminist. Fashionista. Celtics fan. Wanderer.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Joining the Foreign Service
And it finally happened, I got my offer to start training with State Department's Foreign Service. I'm starting on Valentine's Day/My mommy's birthday!! Will keep you all posted as developments arise and I find out where my 1st post will be!
Yes, welcome! Thanks for the comment. I also appreciate what you do with your blog. Going to re-post the bit about worshipping the constitution, if you don't mind. It was most excellent. I'll link to your blog.
Congrats! Welcome to the FS!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Look forward to meeting you, too. Oh, and see we have the same astrological sign :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck honey!!! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteSimona
Yes, welcome! Thanks for the comment. I also appreciate what you do with your blog. Going to re-post the bit about worshipping the constitution, if you don't mind. It was most excellent. I'll link to your blog.
ReplyDelete